We invite you to experience:
• a sunset or moonrise over the majestic Teton Mountain Range
• a hike through Teton Canyon's brilliant wildflowers
• fishing for cutthroat trout on the Teton, Snake or Henry's Fork Rivers
• finding moose, elk, eagles and great horned owls
• horseback riding through our pristine National Forests
• camping in one of our many campgrounds
• downhill and cross-country skiing or snowboarding at Grand Targhee Resort
• watching the migration of prehistoric-like Sandhill Cranes
• ballooning over Teton Valley
• mountain biking in the West slope of the Tetons
• Music on Main, or one of Grand Targhee Summer Music Festivals
• one of our world famous huckleberry shakes
• a photographer's paradise
Experience the West Side of the Tetons
elcome to the Wet side of the Tetons, where WyomingWelcome to the West side of the Tetons, where Wyoming and Idaho intersect. See us through the lens of Geotourism, a growing category of travel developed by National Geographic, offering the traveler an ability to experience the geography, culture, heritage, food, art and music of an area. Begin your journey at the world’s first Geotourism Center, located in Driggs, Idaho, the portal for your journey on the Teton Scenic Byway, which will take you through a magnificent expanse of rolling hills and agriculture with the Teton Mountains as your backdrop, where you will be surprised, captivated and, yes, inspired. The Teton Geotourism Center provides just a beginning to your adventure — an introductory ‘sample’ to all that awaits you along the Teton Scenic Byway through interactive exhibits and displays showcasing the area’s spectacular resources. And, we’ll also help you plan your trip, find lodging and even book activities as you navigate your way along our paths and roads.
Begin your journey at the world's first Geotourism Center, located in Driggs, Idaho, the portal for your experience on the Teton Scenic Byway, which is part of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. This Byway will take you through a magnificent expanse of rolling hills and farmland with a backdrop of the Teton Mountain Range as you make your way to Yellowstone National Park or Jackson, Wyoming and Grand Teton National Park.
Your adventure starts at the Teton Geotourism Center (TGC) with an introduction to the Teton Scenic Byway region through interactive exhibits and displays showcasing the area’s spectacular resources. We are your resource for trip planning and navigating your way along our paths and roads whether it’s lodging, recreational activities, local food, art or music. We will help you “See it like a Local." (DiscoverTetonValley.com)
HELP THE CAUSE:
You can help us keep the admission free; all it takes is a small donation.